free website stats program Click Click Click | Harley Davidson Forums

Click Click Click

fin_676

Experienced Member
Staff member
Contributor
Click Click Click the sound of a bike trying to start with a discharged battery
It was Sunday mid morning and a fine day for the time of year temperature over 10 Celsius time to get the bike out and click click click oh bother
Take seat off and get the starter box out and connected vrooom vrooom wo hooo while i have the seat off i will test for charge to the battery 17.7 volts is just a wee bit high
switch engine off close fuel tap slowly shuffle back to house head held low
Get on to internet and order a voltage regulator and battery
voltage regulator and battery now replace in time for the weekend 14.7 volts a couple of finishing touches and i am ready to go
Weather forecast for the weekend snow i am gutted och well i will be ready for the next fine sunday

Brian

Brian,

You are having a share of the BLUES... I won't complain about the cool temp. and the wind blowing today... You'd call me a winer.

Hang in there Fin,

I'll send you some of MY cooler weather (66*):small3d009:... Man, I'll need to get out my Wa. state Long Johns IF this keeps up...

My 09 FLHR still has the Original battery so It Might be My turn next:newsmile047:

The 06 sporty has the trickle on it and the King is ridden more.

Hope you get good temps for Sunday... Ours in Az. is going UP big-time Sunday.

I won't tell you how much WARMER,,,,, OUCH,:small3d023: I Might get an EDIT:rofl

take care friend, and ride safe..

signed....BUBBIE

Sleet and snow for the weekend so no biking for me
Wife somehow managed to get her bike out of the back shed yesterday polished it and went out on it for a while and kept calling me to tell me how good it was
Then she left it out so that i could put it away for her when i got home from work
Sometimes she does deliberately annoy me but i will get her back one day

Brian

Sleet and snow for the weekend so no biking for me
Wife somehow managed to get her bike out of the back shed yesterday polished it and went out on it for a while and kept calling me to tell me how good it was
Then she left it out so that i could put it away for her when i got home from work
Sometimes she does deliberately annoy me but i will get her back one day

Brian

And she would say like Mine does "Promises, Promises".....

:roflYOU will probably need all the SKILLS you have learned in the Military , and some you still Don't Possess:small3d023::kissyou

signed....BUBBIE

Aye but perhaps she was getting me back at me for all the stuff i have done over the years

Brian

Brian, The Battery Blues got me in December, pushing my luck on an 07 battery, Snow oHHHH NO, four letter word:p

Fin sorry for the glitch that kept you homebound. Careful of those paybacks, they can come back to bite you. Don't ask me how I know!

Fin, I bet your dog was happy that you were at home instead of riding. :D

As it was such a pleasant day for the time of year i had to enjoy being outside and next to riding being out on the hill with dog is what i enjoy most he did sleep well on Sunday evening
Although he wasn't happy that i was in the shed for an hour and a half last night spending a lot of time feeding that one wire from the new vr through to its impossible to get to with normal hands place

Brian

Back