free website stats program Clearview Shield .. lovn it | Harley Davidson Forums

Clearview Shield .. lovn it

Recieved my Dark Grey 10.5" with recurve a week ago. Fit like it was supposed to and just hoped that recurve was going to do what it is designed to do. After a week of riding i'm happy to report these are awsome shields. I look over the top by a good 2" with no wind in the face or buffeting. Was very pleased with the quick shipping of the shield. Life is good once again :D

I have one as well and have been very pleased with it, just returned from a 1800 mile trip with the wife on the back and had no problems with wind.

Freedom,

Glad you like your CV. I tried an 8.5" CV and it was a hair too short. Moved up to a 9.5" and I really l like it. Great shields and a great company to deal with.

Recieved my Dark Grey 10.5" with recurve a week ago. Fit like it was supposed to and just hoped that recurve was going to do what it is designed to do. After a week of riding i'm happy to report these are awsome shields. I look over the top by a good 2" with no wind in the face or buffeting. Was very pleased with the quick shipping of the shield. Life is good once again :D

I am the proud owner of several (5) different windshields. The clearview with vent remains firmly affixed to the front of my FLTRI. Great shield, does what it is supposed to do, and the company is great to work with.

Hey Freedom3503, I'm 5'8" and ride an/09 Ultra. I was thinking of getting the same shield as you and thought the 10.5" shield would be about right for me. How tall are you and what are you riding? If we're close in ride and height sounds like the 10.5 with recurve will be just what I need.

I have one on my 08 Ultra and love it. Got the smoke version that goes great with copper and black color of the 105th.

I too have a CV on my FLHX - LOVE it! One of the best mods I put on the bike. Plus, great service and fast shipping!:D

Hey Freedom3503, I'm 5'8" and ride an/09 Ultra. I was thinking of getting the same shield as you and thought the 10.5" shield would be about right for me. Hot inseam and they suggested the best fit. andw tall are you and what are you riding? If we're close in ride and height sounds like the 10.5 with recurve will be just what I need.

When I ordered my Clearview I emailed them with my height and inseam and they recommended the best fit for me.

Hey Freedom3503, I'm 5'8" and ride an/09 Ultra. I was thinking of getting the same shield as you and thought the 10.5" shield would be about right for me. How tall are you and what are you riding? If we're close in ride and height sounds like the 10.5 with recurve will be just what I need.

If you want to look over the shield the 10.5 might be a bit too high for you.
I'm 6'2" and the 10.5 is perfect for me.
Go on their website and take a look at their tutorial on choosing a shield.

Subby .. i'm 6'0" and thinking you will be wanting the 9.5. check on their website as they have great directions to determine the correct height. i believe you place an object 50 feet in front on the bike and where you see the object is where the top of the shield should be.

i ride an 09 Ultra

Back