free website stats program Cleaning the black engine casing? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Cleaning the black engine casing?

s100 engine brite .i just did my 93 fxdwg this morning and i was very happy with the results...my cases were very dull and gray...now they are jet black..love that stuff.gonna put some more on in a month when it really gets nice out...second coat will make it look new,easy to work with..ps i washed and dried the the bike before with s100 total cycle cleaner.then did my cases.and even my brake calipers put some on a rag for my calipers so there was no spray on my pads or rotor..awesome stuff ...it made my 16 year old bike look new.

Put the S100 on this morning and I'm well pleased! It raelly has done a great job, best it's looked since i've owned it. The only problem is, over here in the UK it cost me £11 for 128g can ($15.60 at the current exchange rate) and i used half of this on the first coat. I think i maybe need to buy in bulk?

I had to wait it seemed like months here in Venezuela for the s100 engine britner , I tried armor all for th dash and a tooth brush careful not to get the armor all on the crome and it worked really well ,frankly haven't really noticed the difference , I do not live in a dusty enviroment so maybe the dust will stick to the armor all , I suspect in england there isn't much dust as well with all the rain

Back