free website stats program CKP Sensor | Harley Davidson Forums

CKP Sensor

Texicun

Just a quick thanks for the info on this site, I just replaced the CKP sensor after learning how to get cades and decyphering them from this site and it cleared right up. Thanks guys&gals:bigsmiley23:

That's great man. I only recently joined here, but have been a LONG time member over at another HD site (6 years). I was a tech for 4 years, and try to help when I can.

This site sounds like it has at LEAST as much good info (and I'm digging on that SELF HELP SECTION) as posted in glider's sig. If you have just a little bit of mechanical skills... sites like this one can help you determine/diagnose the problem, and get it fixed yourself. Which saves you money so you can buy some more bling (or maybe gas) !!

I always hear TONS of bad stuff about dealerships, and will usually try to defend them when I can (course, sometimes there's no defending the stuff that can happen)... but regardless of that, there's nothing wrong with doing it YOURSELF. You know that it was done right, and can have that satisfaction that comes from doing a job correctly.

Back