free website stats program ck eng lt | Harley Davidson Forums

ck eng lt

Cajun Ultra

hi i installed a tssm on my 09 ultra and it works, the ck eng lt comes on and then goes off, i start the eng then the ck eng lt comes on again for about 10 sec then goes out ? any help tks glider i used the set up you have on here and its very helpful

When the light comes back on and stays on for 8 seconds, I believe it is an indication that there are faults logged in the system.
I think you will need to go in and clear the faults. Probably created when you did your install.
Not a big deal to clear them, the info on how to is in the manual or it's also posted here.
Do a search and it will bring it up for you.

hi i installed a tssm on my 09 ultra and it works, the ck eng lt comes on and then goes off, i start the eng then the ck eng lt comes on again for about 10 sec then goes out ? any help tks glider i used the set up you have on here and its very helpful

Your system is telling you that you have a historic trouble code that was set by the system. The problem is no longer current, because the light goes out. You can check the code following the procedure found on this page:

Diagnostics and Fuel Injection Related - Harley Davidson Community

But if you do not do anything, the system will reset after 50 start-stop cycles of 30 seconds or more.

TQ

tks guys i will try that when i get off the boat in 9 days. bye the way i got a 20% off for the system and got a second fob. the dealer didnt even charge me for the dig tech thing for the fobs

Sounds like a good deal and having them program the FOBs to the system is the best way to go.

Back