free website stats program Citgo name change =Beware hugo is playing tricks again | Harley Davidson Forums

Citgo name change =Beware hugo is playing tricks again

dhorne

IN ORLANDO LAST WEEK, AT A CITGO STATION, REGULAR GAS WAS PRICED AT $2.82 PER GALLON, AND NO CUSTOMERS...

HOWEVER, ACROSS THE STREET, FUEL WAS SELLING FOR $2.85 PER GALLON AND ALL PUMPS THERE HAD CARS WAITING TO FUEL UP. What's going on? Word is getting around!!!!! Read on:

Have you noticed how the CITGO signs have disappeared in the past 7-8
months? A very clever move by Chavez. But guess what, "CITGO" IS
CHANGING ITS NAME, too ...This is serious, Americans,....make sure you read this very carefully.

NEWS FLASH:
Chavez is NOW getting a Russian Weapons Factory built by Putin. The
RUSSIANS are building an AK-47 Kalashnikov Assault Rifle factory in
Venezuela, to give armament support to Communist Rebel groups throughout the
Americas . He has now offered a Venezuelan island to the Russians for use
as a military base in the Western Hemisphere .

Chavez NOW has IRANIANS operating his oil refineries in Venezuela for
him. It is likely only a matter of time, if not already, before Chavez has
Iranian built LONG RANGE missiles, with a variety of warhead types
aimed at: Guess Who?

CITGO is NOW in the process of Changing its name to "PETRO EXPRESS"
due to the loss of gasoline sales in the USA, due to the recent
publicity of ownership by Chavez of Venezuela.

Every dollar you spend with ''CITGO" or "PETRO EXPRESS" gasoline will be
used against you, your basic human rights, and your freedoms. He will start wars
here in the America that will probably be the death of millions.

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT because Chavez is starting to feel the loss of
revenue from his holdings. HE OWNS "CITGO". This is a very important move
that everyone should be aware of.

ANNOUNCED JUST RECENTLY: "CITGO", BEING AWARE THAT SALES ARE DOWN DUE TO US. CUSTOMERS NOT WANTING TO BUY FROM 'CITGO-CHAVEZ', HAVE STARTED TO CHANGE THE NAME OF SOME OF THEIR STORES TO: 'PETRO EXPRESS'. DO NOT BUY FROM "PETRO EXPRESS" EITHER!!! 'PETRO EXPRESS' IS ALSO 100% OWNED BY "CHAVEZ."
KEEP THIS MEMO GOING SO THAT EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT IS HAPPENING.
BOTTOM LINE -- BOYCOTT "CITGO" & "PETRO EXPRESS" please!!
PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS IS PASSED ON TO EVERYONE IN YOUR E-MAIL LIST IN THE UNITED STATES AND OUTSIDE OF AMERICA.

Believe me, Chavez is no friend of mine and I don't like what he does. But, not buying from Venezuela probably means buying more from the Middle East. I am not sure that is any more 'moral' or helpful to the U.S.A. Besides, at some point that oil will only be sold to a third party and then distributed to us anyway.

I wish these things were simple and there were easy answers.

After reading what Snopes had to say you could clearly see it was a supporter of Chavez writting the add , he is not feeding the poor with the money , he is bruttily taking things away from the people who have earned it and arming his supporters with money that they are not accustomed to , He has took my wifes family farm to name one , she worked for Conoco phillips , he took that too , he even took the local beer brewery , he is now dictating what is to be taught in the public schools , the prices in Venezuela have risen so high that it is one of the most expensive counties in the world to live in , if you work for the local currency , if you are luckily enough to earn dollars then you can change them at the black market and it is then cheap.
The street cleaner cannot buy a chicken to feed his family.
Chavez has funded some things for the poor but these are conviently before election times and now that he doesn't need an election I guess he doesn't need to fund anything.

America has Williston Basin with supposively more oil then saudi Arabia , but then i guess this is another thread...

We should make Hugo a curse word

thanks all

It is easy to agree that he is a bad person.

The question is what to do about it. Is a boycott really effective or will it only hurt other American workers? Which companies are Venezuelan owned and which are mistakenly added to a boycott?

A good start would be to quit buying oil with the HD logo on it:s

It would be a good thing if we all could boycott mr Chavez but gas and oil goes through brokers and middle men before it gets to market so how can we be effective, just thinking out loud here

The Citgo name change message has been making the rounds since 2006. It's not new.

I don't know if the Snopes.com information is still up to date, but it notes that Petro Express is privately owned by The Pantry, Inc., which is headquartered in Sanford, North Carolina, and not owned by Citgo or the Venezuela government. It also notes that Petro Express outlets did once sell Citgo gasoline but the company stated in October 2006 that the chain would be phasing out sales of that brand by 2007 and that shortly after Pantry, Inc bought the company it stated that gasoline sales at Petro Express would be converted to Chevron's Texaco brand.

Back