free website stats program Chrome Work | Harley Davidson Forums

Chrome Work

mtmasean

I have an 85 FXEF that has lots of scroll work on it and want to have some parts re-chromed i.e. the primary cover. First, if it is re-chromed will it fill in the scroll work or do they strip off the old chrome and re do it? The other question, does anyone know of a place in Jacksonville, FL that does it or near there? I would prefer not to put in the mail or ship it, if possible. Since I wouldn't be able to have it replaced unless someone knows a place that does scroll work. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks for the reply glider. I had called the number listed on their web links but the numbers was disconnected or a different business.

I'm hoping that the chromer says that it can be done and not mess up the scroll work. It would be ashame to put another plain chrome primary cover on the bike with all the other scroll work on it.

I checked some other sites too but, the company Jack suggested had a lot faster turn around time than the others. Just waiting on a little extra cash to send it out my parts to them. Lorne I'll be sure to let you know how it turned out.

I checked some other sites too but, the company Jack suggested had a lot faster turn around time than the others. Just waiting on a little extra cash to send it out my parts to them. Lorne I'll be sure to let you know how it turned out.

Seeing is believing, they do GREAT work:s

Back