free website stats program chrome polish-recommendations | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

chrome polish-recommendations

I have been using Turtle Chrome Polish and Rust remover. It seems to work well for getting rid of little rust pits.

My new (old) bike isn't going to have any chrome, just flat paint that can be touched up with a rattle can

I've had great luck with Eagle One Wipe and Shine. Very easy to use. Just spray it on a cloth, wipe on and then wipe off with a dry colth.

old number 7
I used to be a quality control inspector for a plating shop that chrome plated factory Harley primary covers and other smaller Harley parts and all we ever used was old #7 . We tried many different types of polishes for cleaning up the residue from the plating process and found that #7 worked the best and was also cheap. Used it for over 20yrs until we lost the contract and Harley moved the job to Canada. That job was mine for 18yrs and when they pull it from us my job soon went too. I'm now unemployed because of it

Windex..
I read somewhere that you cannot polish chrome, it is already polished. All you can do it clean it..Makes sense..

Back