free website stats program Chrome pipes, black slip-ons??? | Harley Davidson Forums

Chrome pipes, black slip-ons???

vega823

Have any of you seen someone with black slip-ons without a full black exhaust installed? I finally decided that I want the Rinehart slip-ons, but the only ones that I can find are in black.
I am very interested in your opinions on whether you have seen this, and what you think of the look.
I know the final decision is up to me and I should not care what other people think, but I am curious.
Thoughts?
Thanks!

As you said, your decision but I'm thinkin that wouldn't look just right....Should be all one or the other. Again, up to you, just my .02

Have any of you seen someone with black slip-ons without a full black exhaust installed? I finally decided that I want the Rinehart slip-ons, but the only ones that I can find are in black.
I am very interested in your opinions on whether you have seen this, and what you think of the look.
I know the final decision is up to me and I should not care what other people think, but I am curious.
Thoughts?
Thanks!

As said above, up to you. But have you just searched the net for "Rinehart slip-on". Plenty of places to get either chrome or black ones.

TQ

i did black s/o 1st, looked good later-on i did header cover 2 . some time i run chrome s/o 2 me each way looked cool....

Back