free website stats program Chrome floating rotors for front wheel on 09 Dyna | Harley Davidson Forums

Chrome floating rotors for front wheel on 09 Dyna

shrini23

I checked with the HD dealer neary my place. also been looking at the HD site too.Most of the chrome floating rotors are for the rear wheel and there is almost none for the front end,
I shouldnt be saying as none because all the chrome floating rotors for front end is there but then I need to change my wheel to a road winder. I'm not intending to change my wheels for now, so is there anyother option for me to get a chrome floating rotor for my front wheel on my 2009 FXDC.

BTW I do have the stock wheels on both front and back

Did you check out the 2010 Parts and Accessories catalog...they may have some new stuff for your 2009 SG that may be just the ticket and it is...FREE! Course you may find it has a tendancy to lighten your wallet a bit...heh-heh :D

Did you check out the 2010 Parts and Accessories catalog...they may have some new stuff for your 2009 SG that may be just the ticket and it is...FREE! Course you may find it has a tendancy to lighten your wallet a bit...heh-heh :D

yeah I checked the '10 catalogue and Its pretty much the same...why HD doesnt make a chrome floating rotor for stock wheels...Why do they want to change to a roadwinder wheel and then get the rotors? I'm puzzled

Back