free website stats program Chrome Fender Extension? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Chrome Fender Extension?

It was a peppy little thing with cams and 95 inches. SE mufflers sounded like a dragster if you got on it.:D

Lots of fun but a hard riding bike.

I have one on my Superglide and like it. Seems to block most, but not all, road debris and water from hitting me and the bike.

That's exactly what I should have got for my sporty. Gunk thrown up off the road is has made a right mess of the voltage regulator; Paint has all cracked & peeled and it does'nt matter what you do to clean it - stays dirty & looks awful.:(
The chrome extension looks good too. I'm gonna see if I can get one and then try & recoat the reg.

Last edited:
I have one on my Superglide and like it. Seems to block most, but not all, road debris and water from hitting me and the bike.

That's exactly what I should have got for my sporty. Gunk thrown up off the road is has made a right mess of the voltage regulator; Paint has all cracked & peeled and it does'nt matter what you do to clean it - stays dirty & looks awful.:(
The chrome extension looks good too. I'm gonna see if I can get one and then try & recoat the reg.

Sounds like a good option for you. Believe you will be pleased.

Silver

Back