free website stats program Chop's Garage - T-Shirt! | Harley Davidson Forums

Chop's Garage - T-Shirt!

Grillfish

Just ordered my Chop's Garage t-shrt. Nice way to support a fellow HDTimeline forum member!

Chops Garage T-Shirts

So now I need to save up some $$$ and purchase something for my RG from Chopper!

Ride safe and have fun!
Todd

Just ordered my Chop's Garage t-shrt. Nice way to support a fellow HDTimeline forum member!

Chops Garage T-Shirts

So now I need to save up some $$$ and purchase something for my RG from Chopper!

Ride safe and have fun!
Todd

They make good Stocking stuffers, I wear a medium, LOL already have one, Good quality for sure, Sue is top notch on service:s

Hey Thanks Grillfish, got your order and will be mailing it out first thing in the morning, Sue is boxing it up as we speak:).
Thanks for your support & Happy Holidays,
Your friend,
Chop

Awesome! Thanks, Chop.

Jack: Looks like you beat me to it!

Ride safe and have fun.

Lots of us here bought one from Chop when he first opened his shop. I've had forum members that I have never met before approach me because I was wearing Chops Garage tshirt. It's the least we could do since he opened his shop too far away from us to use.

Bodeen

And you bagger riders, don't forget to put the REDA Gas Can on your list. That is a great idea. Sometimes when my idiot light comes on, I am pushed for time and can't stop for fuel. With a gallon in the bag, I would not worry about it!!

TQ

Thanks Sue and Chopper! The t-shirt arrived today in the mail. Just in time for a Sunday ride :) Happy holidays!

Glad you got the T-shirt in time for a Sunday ride, snowing here today :wall
T wrecks good news, we can ship down to you for the same low price of $1,000.00 :lolrolling
Our problem has not been with shipping, but with Pay Pal & currency exchange,
Want to wish everybody a Happy Holliday and thanks for all the support.
:cheers

Back