free website stats program CHOP's GARAGE shirt arrived! | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

CHOP's GARAGE shirt arrived!

Great T-shirts from Choppers garage. Arrived super quick too. Don't know if the picture will show up as I ain't too brilliant with this computer voodoo. Maybe one of the moderators can make it appear.

Hello

IMG_6010.JPG

pru7536-albums-motasickle+pitcher%27s-picture2262-aint_no_wonder_its_called_the_grand_tetons_it_was_definately_grand.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Super fast shipping!!!! It's in the wash tonight so I can wear it tomorrow. Thanks Sue, Chop needs to keep you around!! Chop and Sue hope everything is going great for you, if your service is anything like your online ordering you should have a waiting list real soon. Oh yea great shirt-looks like my softail.

Same story here, I ordred mine on thursday and got it on saturday, Good looking shirt, and good quality too, Went out to eat last night and got a chance to show it off!!! Thanks Sue and Chop.:small3d036:

Just got done ordering one cant wait to wear it Good Luck Chop and Sue hope the shop is a gold mine, Jack

Hey pru7536, would it be alright if I post your pick on my web site & face book? Sure is a good looking tee your wearing:)
RichardS, sure would like a pic of Cat streaching out your **** LOL, it might even make my web site also:)
Jack your **** is boxed and I'll have it to the post master in the am, thanks again for everyones support, it really has beed overwhelming!

Hey pru7536, would it be alright if I post your pick on my web site & face book? Sure is a good looking tee your wearing:)
RichardS, sure would like a pic of Cat streaching out your **** LOL, it might even make my web site also:)
Jack your **** is boxed and I'll have it to the post master in the am, thanks again for everyones support, it really has beed overwhelming!

Thanks friend and good luck to you and Sue:p, see how Glider re named me I think he likes me Best to you

Chopper, I would be honored for you to use any pictures you like. I just got back from North Carolina on a shake-down cruise getting ready for my cross country adventure in a couple of weeks. I sent you an email with a couple of pictures, but here's one more if you want it.

Best wishes!

232323232%7Ffp53375%3Enu%3D42%3B%3B%3E657%3E238%3EWSNRCG%3D3459%3A%3A%3B97%3A329nu0mrj

friends were over and saw the shirts, next thing ya know...we ordered 4 of em!
Hope your busy Chopper!

BRIAN

Back