free website stats program CHOP's GARAGE shirt arrived! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

CHOP's GARAGE shirt arrived!

I haven't been here much lately but Chopper is a regular contributor of solid mechanical advice and suggestions. Seems like he has opened a shop in Idaho and the good folks here are supporting him in his new venture.

Hey Fastwalkin how about a pic of your three year old n his shirt? Could I put it on my shirt page on my website?
Yes Tank, you are the first in AZ. Glad the shirts got there quickly and glad you're happy with them. So far the business is doing pretty good, we got a photo customer wall on face book if you want to check out some of the scoots, Sue says hi & thanks.
Thanks for all the support it was really overwhelming and much appreciated!

Chopper, I'll try and get some pictures to you within the next week or so.. I'm a little slow on this transferring pictures to computer thing.. My brain cells aren't as good as they used to be....Yes, if you like the pictures, for sure use them any way you like ! We would be proud to see him there.. Fastwalkin

I must have really missed something!!!!!!!

What are these T-shirts and how do I get one?
:newsmile040:

The shirts are in your classic HD color...black!! Go to his website [ mature bikers & enthusiasts only chopsgarage.com ] way cool...:D

Well let's see - placed my my order - got confirmation - said it would be sent Monday - got it Tuesday - thanked for my purchase ... All good. Best of luck Chop and Sue. Great site .......

Most excellent web site. I'm thinking you're the real deal, Chop. I'm going to get my wife's pay pal and order a couple of those way cool Ts tomorrow.
(wonderin' if ya really got hollow points in that revolver in that one pic :p)

Back