free website stats program Chopper? | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Chopper?

One day i might be able to get a t shirt but would be cheeper to fly there buy it and fly back than pay the shipping
However due to a volcano in iceland flying from here is very difficult to near impossible

Brian

Sorry Kemo & Brain, that $1,000.00 shipping was for a personal deliverly, it's a long swim:) I've tried to figure the shipping across the pond but kept hitting brick walls, if you guys want, just e-mail me with a address and I'll have my wife try to get some real numbers for you, pay pal was no help, and the system just didn't work out of the country, and even to ship just to Canada it cost something like $25.00 a shirt, and who wants to pay $45.00 for a t-shirt, not me. I'll work on it though. OregonFXSTC look forward to meeting you next trip thru:) And Dr Doolittle I'll work on some color, any suguestions?
Thanks so very much for all the kind words and support everyone has posted, It really does means a lot to me, and if anyone has any thoughts on overseas shipping please let me know and I'll work on it, or e-mail me with a address and I'll get a quote from the post office and send to you.

Congrats on your business venture Chopper and thanks for all the great posts full of sound advice and info you've made.:worthy

I've always considered your signature one of the best on the Forum:

Hollow Points - For Those Who Care Enough to Send the Very Best

So it seems a pity that such inspiration is hitting a brick wall for overseas sales :wall.
Anyway, if international commerce ever becomes more straightforward - me and Hobbit will be looking for a couple of Large Ts. :D

Best of luck with everything.

Congrats on your business venture Chopper and thanks for all the great posts full of sound advice and info you've made.:worthy

I've always considered your signature one of the best on the Forum:

Hollow Points - For Those Who Care Enough to Send the Very Best

So it seems a pity that such inspiration is hitting a brick wall for overseas sales :wall.
Anyway, if international commerce ever becomes more straightforward - me and Hobbit will be looking for a couple of Large Ts. :D

Best of luck with everything.

Hes Back, welcome back Chopper, going to order me a shirt this weekend

Back