free website stats program Chopper? | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Chopper?

Good luck Chopper. I'm opening my own shop as well. Except mine is a photography studio and not a bike shop! :D

No t-shirts on my end but if you get some, a couple XL's for me as well!!

Congrats Chopper!!!
Me need T-Shirt too,2XL, and a bumper sticker and a rear window sticker and your web site address and you bike shop address!
wilks3

Congrats Chopper!!!
Me need T-Shirt too,2XL, and a bumper sticker and a rear window sticker and your web site address and you bike shop address!
wilks3

Check out Choppers web site below for his Garage. He has alot of info on there, as well tons of photos, and etc. His info for the Garage is on there as well

Chops Garage

By the way, Chopper, cool website, and as you can see, there is definetly a great market for some shirts.....:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck with the new shop Chopper. Next time I'm in Idaho, I'll definately stop by for a chat and some service. When you get those T's in, I need a (anybody looking? :D) XXL, I've grown into my manhood in the last few years. :newsmile100:

We need more info from you Chopper so we can harass I mean buy some stuff from you Good Luck, Jack

Chopper, as has been so eloquently stated previously, with you knowledge, I have no doubt you'll do very well, best of luck in your new endeavor.
Bill (1XL)

Thanks to everyone for you support, I should be catching my tail here soon and have some time to spend on the forum I hope, missing all the good posts and all my good friends, I'll see what I can do about some t-shirts, if anyones on face book look me up and become a friend & a fan. Thanks again for your support, it means alot to me.

Congrats man on the new venture I'm sure it'll do well. I took a peek at you qualifications page and thought I went crosseyed. You need a whole seperate room for all that wall space!
P.S....I'll take a XXL when you get em.

Back