free website stats program Chinese rider will do charity riding in China--4months,40,000 kms | Harley Davidson Forums

Chinese rider will do charity riding in China--4months,40,000 kms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi American brothers,

i'm from shenyang, Liaoning province,China. our M1 club is liaoning H.O.G.

I want to be friends with Americans and you can come to our club when you come to shenyang in the future~maybe we can ride together.

i ,club mechanic, our manager and 2 friends from Dalian(in total 5) will set off from our club to go on a riding for 4 months on 24th, March, this Saturday . Anf the toatal distance is 40,000kms,equals to the perimeter of our Earth. Our journey is planning to go along the Chinese boarderline.

We hope this riding could be a pace setting event, cause no one in China has done that before.

blog.sina.com.cn/harleydavidson2012 This is our official website, we'll update our journey pics every day.Hope you 'll enjoy and visit China with your eyes with us together.

Welcome from Florida (US). I was near your country once back in 1970 down south in Viet Nam. Were you born in China or just living there now ?

I checked out the blog but couldn't make much of it, I'm not a blog person. Be nice if you post up some pics here as you go along on the trip though.

Hope you guys in China ride a little safer than the Honda's I saw in the Vietnamese cities.

Hi American brothers,

i ,club mechanic, our manager and 2 friends from Dalian(in total 5) will set off from our club to go on a riding for 4 months on 24th, March, this Saturday .
Dude I am in Dalian right!!! new job gives me 5 weeks of work then 5 weeks off so I will in in Dalian or some part of China for the 5 weeks. Also done so I will me back in May. Been to the HD shop here for T shirts. Would like to meet up with you but looks like you are leaving in a few days so next time, I left a busniess (The Mutt Black Eagles MC) card at the HD shop but forgot to add my China number will go back there today! Joe

Hello Peter,

I used to live in Dalian back in 02/03. One of the most beautiful cities in China and some great countryside.
I knew an Texan there with a couple of Harleys. I won't divulge his name here, but he lived at the Hilton. Him and a buddy opened a nice pub around the corner.
Wonder if he is the same.

I often thought about riding in China, but back then the import expense was prohibitive, for my budget. Also the bike was not allowed on the few expressways, with many byways treacherous for a vehicle. I dodged lots of holes with my truck where someone had ripped of the man hole cover for the price of the iron!

Ride safe and enjoy.

I check with the HD shop to import my bones and was told it better to buy new as import tax on used Vehicles is high, if they would as they said sometimes used Vehicles just are not allowed. As for the roads around the city are great, in town are terrible but I was told that big bikes are not allowed there, I did see a few there on the weekends. I just returned to the middle east today will be back in Dalian in May and I will see if I can follow up on the Texan fellow....I need more western buds!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from Florida (US). I was near your country once back in 1970 down south in Viet Nam. Were you born in China or just living there now ?

I checked out the blog but couldn't make much of it, I'm not a blog person. Be nice if you post up some pics here as you go along on the trip though.

Hope you guys in China ride a little safer than the Honda's I saw in the Vietnamese cities.

I'm Chinese and born in Shenyang, China. I register this website to make more foreign friends, let other people know our riding event and have fun with us to get to know about China.
I want to post pics here but i don't know how. So maybe if you are interested, you can go to the website to check every day route. I have my assistant translate the words.
Thank you very much!

Dude I am in Dalian right!!! new job gives me 5 weeks of work then 5 weeks off so I will in in Dalian or some part of China for the 5 weeks. Also done so I will me back in May. Been to the HD shop here for T shirts. Would like to meet up with you but looks like you are leaving in a few days so next time, I left a busniess (The Mutt Black Eagles MC) card at the HD shop but forgot to add my China number will go back there today! Joe

On our website we have time schedule!
You can check and join us in the middle somewhere!

Hello Peter,

I used to live in Dalian back in 02/03. One of the most beautiful cities in China and some great countryside.
I knew an Texan there with a couple of Harleys. I won't divulge his name here, but he lived at the Hilton. Him and a buddy opened a nice pub around the corner.
Wonder if he is the same.

I often thought about riding in China, but back then the import expense was prohibitive, for my budget. Also the bike was not allowed on the few expressways, with many byways treacherous for a vehicle. I dodged lots of holes with my truck where someone had ripped of the man hole cover for the price of the iron!

Ride safe and enjoy.

Next time you can come to Dalian Or Shenyang M1 club. Dalian Harley dealer Mr kong is my friend. The shop is located in xinghai square.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back