free website stats program chilly morning | Harley Davidson Forums

chilly morning

revok1200

Started out this morning for Daytona and man it is cold.

Was about 32 when i left and got colder as i headed inland to 95. Temp guage dropped into the 20's. Stopped for breakfast and to wait on others to meet up, hoping it warms up quick, i think this is one of the coldest mornings in the carolina's this winter. Looking forward to warm days.

Even a cold ride is better than no ride! :D

YES Tank, BUT that is EASY for US to say here in AZ.

I remember saying to geezer a while back (4-5 weeks ago),

"It was tooooo cold to ride today" geezer asked How Cold Was It?

I said 64* F,,,, then asked him How Cold was it for him?

-30* F...:newsmile077:

Yes that was thirty Below "0". Man are WE spoiled here in AZ.

Have a safe ride and let us know when it warms and gets Hot...:small3d009:

signed....BUBBIE

BUBBIE,
True, we are spoiled. It sure is nice to live in a place that has no frost damaged roads and to have never needed to own chaps or heated clothing.

BTW for anyone that has never experienced riding here in Arizona you might like to know that AZ Bike Week is just around the corner.....

Official Site of Arizona Bike Week | azbikeweek.com

No frost damaged roads, no chaps, no heated clothing. Now your just rubbing it in!!:D:D:D

YES Tank, BUT that is EASY for US to say here in AZ.

I remember saying to geezer a while back (4-5 weeks ago),

"It was tooooo cold to ride today" geezer asked How Cold Was It?

I said 64* F,,,, then asked him How Cold was it for him?

-30* F...:newsmile077:

Yes that was thirty Below "0". Man are WE spoiled here in AZ.

Have a safe ride and let us know when it warms and gets Hot...:small3d009:

signed....BUBBIE

Wow that works out at 17.5 centigrade that would be a warm summer day here
today is a good day for riding and it works out at about 53 in f although strong winds but the bike wheels did turn for a wee while

Brian

Another reason I moved South:D

Jack,

Speaking of being south.... Me and the bike are both in Jax, Fl now and I need a good dealer. Need to get the 500 mile service done on the new motor and have a couple things checked out.

I am located out by the airport.

Any suggestions????

So does that mean that you guys who live in the warmer climate are S&S ridiers....Sunny and seventy degrees??????:p

Here is a little something coming from a man who hasn't been on his steer in a while...:p

Finally got out today. 1st time since beginning of November. It sure was nice and the EG ran like a champ.....:s

Unusual year here in Ontario.The only month I didn't ride was February and today I seen the first flowers in bloom in our front garden.
Big manly biker that I am I called my wife out to see them. :lolrolling

Back