free website stats program Chief | Harley Davidson Forums

Chief

ssbn655g

I drove Submarines while serving in the Navy for 20+ years. Now drive a 2009 fatboy with a stage 1 kit. Not sure if this stage one thing is a poisitive or - ? Average about 5K miles a year but not going more than 50 miles from home.
Trying to plan a trip this summer to the mountains. need some friends to ride with.
I learned a lot from a navy career, but sometimes i go a little overboard.
Have been trained to push (PM) preventive maint. Went online and asked the question what can go wrong with my harley, WOW! Now I'm a nervos wreck.
need to take a course on harley.

All worries aside I like the bike. The sound, the torque, the looks, the attention, the tires, the blue color, the personality. Have considered an S&S
engine replacement? Concerned about the factory engine blowing out from under me at max thrill runs and would like 150 HP and torque? need to blow away a Triumph with 146HP? Hope to hear from a lot of riders and make a few friends. regards

Chief:bigsmiley30:

Welcome to The Forum
:wbs:rider Check out the self help section and get familiar with your bike, If you don't have 1 Get a factory manual:D

Welcome aboard Chief. Great info in here as well as great people. What mountains are you wanting to ride too? Where are you starting from?

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Back