chicargo harley is the worst !!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by cavs1429, Nov 20, 2010.

1. cavs1429

cavs1429 Member

whats happening at chicargo harley anything you order lately becomes a special order and you whined up waiting a month or longer when any dealer you go to has it on the racks.:newsmile030:

2. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Sounds like it might be time to give Zanotti's a try!

3. kemo

kemo R.I.P

I had that problem with Zanottis last year. I was ordering an oil cooler and it was on b/o with a projected date and then that date would come and then it was b/o again. I think that it was 3 b/o so I cancelled the order.
    kemo

4. Hoople

Hoople Account Removed

chicargo harley as in Chicago Illinois?

5. Cyclops

Cyclops Active Member

I think what we’re all experiencing is the results of the current economic situation. There are a lot of businesses and suppliers that don’t want to, nor can afford to, tie up capital with inventory on their shelves. And, you would think that in a down economy a company would be anxious to fill order(s), but they have suppliers too, who don’t want to tie up their capital with inventory. That said, at any given moment, somebody going to encounter a business without parts to sell and the backorders will take some time as well. :57:

6. SirDimsdale

SirDimsdale Active Member

7. ultradoc

ultradoc Active Member

this is the first bad thing I have heard about with chicago harley. but I guess it's bound to happen sooner or latter.

8. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

#1 Cyclops, same with auto parts, I had to special order front brake hoses out of Orlando for a 2010 Caravan no one local had them, so we over night shipped them