free website stats program Cherry Creek Woodman's Show Aug 6-8 | Harley Davidson Forums

Cherry Creek Woodman's Show Aug 6-8

BOBFLHTC

I’ve never attended the Woodman’s show at Cherry Creek in Galeton, Pa so I can’t speak from personal experience but I have it bookmarked. It looks like it has the potential for a great mini trip. Last week we were talking about the Grand Canyon of Pa on the site and this is further west on Route 6. I’ve ridden route 6 in Pa a number of times. It runs about 400 miles east and west and I thought the Woodman’s show would be a great stop over. If it’s not worthwhile then the ride would compensate. If you have attended let us know how it was – Thanks Bob

WOODSMEN

Last edited:
Ive never been either - but my wife and I both just love "festivals" of most any kind. We would definately attend thiis one too - just to walk around and eat the food and see the sites. Go for it!!

Bill

Sounds like a great ride, what have you got to lose? Let us know how it was, take pix.

My best friend, riding buddy and my wife has breat cancer again after 6 years and we have been fighting it since Feb. She is going to be ok but its been tough for her and there is still plenty of treatent to go. Right now we are just enjoying the simple pleasures at home and rebuilding my Top end as a diversion and hoping for better times. Maybe next year - Bob

My best friend, riding buddy and my wife has breat cancer again after 6 years and we have been fighting it since Feb. She is going to be ok but its been tough for her and there is still plenty of treatent to go. Right now we are just enjoying the simple pleasures at home and rebuilding my Top end as a diversion and hoping for better times. Maybe next year - Bob

My thoughts and prayers for your wife (and you). Hope everything works out and she can kick the cancer for good.:41:

Back