Checking in

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by candyman, Sep 24, 2011.

1. candyman

candyman New Member

Hello- I am new to HD talking have been browsing the sight for a little over a week and I am impressed with some of the advice that i have found. I recenly sold my Road King for a 2011 Road Glide. I was not sure if I would enjoy the fixed fairing so far I am enjoying it. I look forward to future communication

Thanks

2. dbmg

dbmg Experienced Member

Congrats on the new steed....:a
    Welcome to the "BEST on the NET" Be sure to check out the Self Help Section for great tips and advice. Enjoy your stay!!!

3. wilks3

wilks3 Junior Member

:wce Nice bike!!!
    Ride Safe!!!
    wilks3
    :USA

4. oldhippie

oldhippie Senior Member

Congrats on the new RG. Welcome to the forum.:cheers

5. geezer

geezer Senior Member Contributor

Welcome aboard from Canada. :)

6. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Welcome to The Forum:wce:rider

7. harleycatt

harleycatt New Member

I heard about this site a while back from Mel and I have finally taken the time to explore it. It is an awesome site. I am a female rider, I love to ride but often need advice about my bike. I'm not sure I will have much to give though! Harleycatt

8. flipper

flipper Account Removed

Welcome Candyman and Harleycatt. Candyman, I am considering a RG next year. Glad to hear you're okay with the fixed fairing....... Harleycatt, I'm a woman rider too. This IS a great site for getting info, and everyone is courteous here. Glad to have you aboard!

9. franka

franka Active Member

Post some pics of your new bike, understand your buddy rides an awesome 07 Road King Classic, would love to see that one to!

10. Dr. Dolittle

Dr. Dolittle Experienced Member Staff Member Moderator Contributor

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to read through this and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

HD Talking Rules - Harley Davidson Community

........................................................................................................