free website stats program Checking in to say hey for the first time. | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Checking in to say hey for the first time.

Yes Bubbie I was only trying to help. I guess Ollie does not realize the forum police is in green. I thought OP stated " I've ran into a snag where the sprockets aren't lined up and the face of the compensating sprocket is being chewed off." It could be interpreted that help is being asked and if not posted in the correct area it will never get the appropriate responses............YIKES!!!!!!!!!!:confused:

I never knew bikers were that sensitive. Wow, touchy feely.

Not sure if he's gone but welcome to the forum from Canada. Just in case he's still reading. ;)

Reading his post #8 tells me he has fourm experience by his terminology. I saw nothing insulting by Bernie's (NITPICKER) post. Some don't understand that we're here to try and help each other.

My thought is, anyone who becomes combative in their introduction the rest is downhill from there.

Just my 2 cents.:)

Last edited:
Guess I wont bother saying welcome with an attitude like that Geeez wiz

I was going to Reply to Ollie Ford, that he needed to Check another forum to JOIN TOO.....LOL....You know the one.....I Can't remember the name but didn't it start with B ????? OH yes, HDB'n ,,,,,,, a good place for Attitudes probably.... Maybe I'd better check that one out TOO.....Lol

DOUBT he'd ever get a Good answer to his problem OR Even an answer from over there...
But Language would be of No Concern...
Wish Ollie would put that problem into the Thread as a Question "Here" so we could help him out... SMILE...

signed....BUBBIE

I was going to Reply to Ollie Ford, that he needed to Check another forum to JOIN TOO.....LOL....You know the one.....I Can't remember the name but didn't it start with B ????? OH yes, HDB'n ,,,,,,, a good place for Attitudes probably.... Maybe I'd better check that one out TOO.....Lol

signed....BUBBIE
Nah they dont want him but I bet you know who does BHAAAAAAAAAA

Chest Puffin is what comes to mind of the over there.................:oops:
The more louder and vulgar means smarter right??????

You'd Never Fit in Over There Bernie,,,,,,, Your to Big of a ya nitpicker!!!

They want REALLY Bad members not good ones from here...
Also, Wanted
new members So bad over there, they even Make-up Member Names to Join there Just for the New Count...

signed....BUBBIE

You'd Never Fit in Over There Bernie,,,,,,, Your to Big of a ya nitpicker!!!

They want REALLY Bad members not good ones from here...
Also, Wanted
new members So bad over there, they even Make-up Member Names to Join there Just for the New Count...

signed....BUBBIE

I take a peek over there once in awhile and they boost of over 1200 members, BUT if you check about 85% that join never signed on again after their introduction.

Back