free website stats program Checking in from Central KY | Harley Davidson Forums

Checking in from Central KY

dogknott

Just joined the site a few weeks back after spending most of my shift at work tonight checking it out...! Found a ton of info I was needing that I couldn't find on any other forums. Currently live in Glasgow, Ky and own an 05 HD Electra Glide standard. This current bike makes I think my 10th bike owned, my 3rd harley. Was thumbing thru pages of suspension/brakes/wheels section to try and solve the typical bagger wobble most suffer from. It's an 2005 with almost 55k on the clock. Still runs great for the mileage & hope to put another 50k on it before having to get inside the motor. Bike is stock other than set of V&H Bigshots & Fuelpak as far as performance. I added a street glide front fender, a road king seat, 13" LA chopper Primeape bars, and a lil extra chrome here and there (where I could afford). Next on the list is an RC Component Majestic 21" wheel within the next 2 weeks or so. Was going to post a few pics of my bagger but post count has to be 5 before uploading pics. Will update shortly! Congrats on putting together a great site!:small3d028:

Glad to have you aboard! :ws:rider
From Central Florida.

Back