free website stats program check the pep b0ys st0res | Harley Davidson Forums

check the pep b0ys st0res

freebyrd

s0rry my 0 key aint working, anyway the had mudflaps on clearance for 5 bucks a pair i found a set with grey iron crosses on them and a pair with the harley logo,
i bought the iron crosses cause my streetbob is black with some grey anyhow so i used a hacksaw to saw out the crosses and razor blades for the detail cuts after all the big rubber was remooved
it left me two grey iron crosses the set came with eight self tapping screws so i used them to attach the crosses to the back of my black saddlebags it looks pretty badass
so check out pep boys and see if the have them in your local areas my o key decided to start working again:D

That's what I call thinking outside the box! Wish I was half that creative.

damn cameras busted or i would send a pic but the grey crosses ended up 5 inches across on a black rubber background and fit perfectly on the back of my river road leather saddlebags, blends right end and looks custom:D

found another camera its dead but if i can find a usb port pics on the way, doees anyone want me to pick up the harley logos for them?. i can set them up to be installed for a small fee or somene handy can do it themselvs post cost souldnt be that much especially if you let me cut them down just a few ounces

pics added kind of a crappy kodak digital but you get the idea

Last edited:
000_0236.jpg

Back