free website stats program Check out these scoots | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Check out these scoots

At Sturgis 08 you could buy a rolling bike with the " Radial Aircraft Motor" included ready for paint and personal tastes Awesome Bike:D

I like the use of a radial aircraft engine...I would imagine it would be scary in the handling department though, no "potato" in there, may have to wear ear plugs!

Other than the radial engine once and the boss hoss trike, I doubt the others are really able to be ridden at all.

When you see one with a Rolls-Royce Merlin Supercharged, let me know.

I looked for a pick of the bike by the Orthapedic Sugeon, it is one of the most extreme concepts I have seen.

This brings up a question for me. How many of you guys know people that take bikes to shows like this that they actually ride?

I enjoy looking at the bikes with all the special features, but at some point it just seems like a stupid waste. The car guys do the same thing, and I do not understand it there either. We just had a little car show around here. the two guys that won some money both pulled up with the cars in trailers. They used muscle power to push them into display position and popped everything open to polish it up. I just thought it seemed a bit cheap that they won over guys that made their cars look nice, and actually drove them as well.

With enough money anyone could put together a display piece and park it for all to gape over, but the man with true passion is the one that can make the bike he rides everyday turn heads. I would like to see a show where nothing is allowed to come in on a trailer, and they show you the bike by riding it around. Later they can park it for pictures and closer looks.

Just my humble opinion. :newsmile105:

Back