image012.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 243
  • image017.jpg
    image017.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 246
  • image024.jpg
    image024.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 258
Great pics, I enjoy seeing new stuff...... may not want one but like Hobbit said the Engineering is unreal and the fab skills are great!

Most definitely agree w/Hobbit & Locke...interested in the plane engine(s) to see how they sound & ride.

:newsmile026:

Some great looking bikes, but I wonder if they're ridable? Some looks too big for me to try and hold up.

Very cool, I have a picture of a stock H D frame with a v- 8 Chevy motor sitting sideways not a boss hoss but sideways from Sturgis 92, if I can find it I will scan it and post it . It was hideous but rideable but not my cup of tea tooooo wide LOL

The silver bike with the rotary was built by Jessie James and it is rideable. According the article I read James did a lot of research and found the small rotary engine that produced just the right blend of HP and Troque for his project.

Very cool, I have a picture of a stock H D frame with a v- 8 Chevy motor sitting sideways not a boss hoss but sideways from Sturgis 92, if I can find it I will scan it and post it . It was hideous but rideable but not my cup of tea tooooo wide LOL

Reminds me of a guy back in the 60s EJ Potter and his bike the Widow Maker I saw him run a couple of times, talk about crazy, good, real good crazy. A 283 hilborn injected chevy could smoke the racemaster slick the length of the quarter mile.

Back