Check out these scoots

Discussion in 'General Harley Davidson Topic' started by streetisneat, Jun 6, 2010.

1. streetisneat

streetisneat Member

And I thought my scoot was special!!

Attached Files:

2. stefdustin

stefdustin Member

These bikes are really nice but there is nothing like the good ole American V-Twin........My Opinion!

3. nrs2420

nrs2420 Member

I wouldn't mind riding one of those plane engine ones. The big bikes don't do much for me.

4. Locke

Locke Member

Great pics, I enjoy seeing new stuff...... may not want one but like Hobbit said the Engineering is unreal and the fab skills are great!

5. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

Most definitely agree w/Hobbit & Locke...interested in the plane engine(s) to see how they sound & ride.

:newsmile026:

6. xlcruser

xlcruser Active Member

Those are pretty awesome. I like that big black job.

7. jaceddie

jaceddie Junior Member

Some great looking bikes, but I wonder if they're ridable? Some looks too big for me to try and hold up.

8. Jack Klarich

Jack Klarich Expert Member

Very cool, I have a picture of a stock H D frame with a v- 8 Chevy motor sitting sideways not a boss hoss but sideways from Sturgis 92, if I can find it I will scan it and post it . It was hideous but rideable but not my cup of tea tooooo wide LOL

9. HDDon

HDDon Experienced Member Contributor Retired Moderators

The silver bike with the rotary was built by Jessie James and it is rideable. According the article I read James did a lot of research and found the small rotary engine that produced just the right blend of HP and Troque for his project.

10. Mainah

Mainah Junior Member

Reminds me of a guy back in the 60s EJ Potter and his bike the Widow Maker I saw him run a couple of times, talk about crazy, good, real good crazy. A 283 hilborn injected chevy could smoke the racemaster slick the length of the quarter mile.