free website stats program check engine light comes on | Harley Davidson Forums

check engine light comes on

tommys

2005 road king efi, started bike then it idle up for a few seconds check engine light came on for a few seconds then it went off. Ran speedometer diagnoatic and got this code po122 then pn32915-05
po122 is throttle postion sensor
not sure but I thinl the pn# is the part number
bike runs fine and idle is good but everytime I start bike the check engine light comes on for about 8 seconds is there away to reset the computer without going to dealer since they said it would be two weeks before they can look at bike and will it hurt the bike to ride it with light on

2005 road king efi, started bike then it idle up for a few seconds check engine light came on for a few seconds then it went off. Ran speedometer diagnoatic and got this code po122 then pn32915-05
po122 is throttle postion sensor
not sure but I thinl the pn# is the part number
bike runs fine and idle is good but everytime I start bike the check engine light comes on for about 8 seconds is there away to reset the computer without going to dealer since they said it would be two weeks before they can look at bike and will it hurt the bike to ride it with light on

Historic code. It will go away after 50 start-run-stop cycles, or you can reset.

04-07 HD DTC Codes and Activation - Harley Davidson Community

TQ

Back