free website stats program Chaps | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Chaps

They are almost a must have here in central FL.It rains so much you can set your watch to the thunderstorms.I made the mistake of not letting them dry completely before leaving for the road and when I came back thay were so moldy I had to chuck em and get a new pair.

I hate the inconvenience of wearing chaps, but I do still wear 'em if it gets cold out. I still hate it though!!

I've been contemplating the "Overalls" style of leathers. Yeah, I'll look like a goober, but then again, I'm not as style concious as I used to be.

And chaps have that "Village People" connotation that I just can't get over. JMO!

I've been contemplating the "Overalls" style of leathers. Yeah, I'll look like a goober, but then again, I'm not as style concious as I used to be.

And chaps have that "Village People" connotation that I just can't get over. JMO!

That's pretty much my feeling as well. That and I tend to be hot all the time as it is, I can go outside in winter in sorts and a T. I live in Missouri. I'm thinking about the Overall type myself. I figure that if I'm going to be wearing them I'll probably be in my jacket too so who will know? Well, that and I've never been real fashion concerned.

Back