free website stats program Changing the Look | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Changing the Look

Looks great with the white walls, but I am a favorite of whitewalls. What seat is that? It really pulls things together.
Enjoy!!

Well the thing with Harley's is that you can make it look like whatever you like? We all build them the way we like them. That's why for me it was worthwhile taking a bike that was a bit rough and pulling it apart to put together the way I like. There's only one sure thing. If you want a Harley no one else has??? Keep it stock. :newsmile100:

I like the ww and the logo on the tank,giving to the bike a vintange look.The bike is yours and you can do what you think is right.Enjoy the RK

I like it it does need some black pipes! I have a 04 roadking custom I got the samson true duals in black that is just the tip of the ice berg. The pipes are 2 yrs old and my cleaning habits are terrible! So they had rust on them I just got done steel wooling them and using rust remover and painted them with header paint. Well after it dried I had a hard time not going hog wild on the rest of the bike! I hate chrome and I hate cleaning:newsmile100: Nice bike too!

Back