free website stats program Changing Rear Brake Pads on Touring Bike | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Changing Rear Brake Pads on Touring Bike

But we knew what you meant Jeff.. :s
I figured that Bernie, just didn't want to insult anyone. I caught it after I posted it but was to late to do a edit. Got me thinking after the thread was posted so I checked my rear brakes and don't ya know I'm going to need to replace mine soon. Darn mountains are hard on brakes.:nosad

I figured that Bernie, just didn't want to insult anyone. I caught it after I posted it but was to late to do a edit. Got me thinking after the thread was posted so I checked my rear brakes and don't ya know I'm going to need to replace mine soon. Darn mountains are hard on brakes.:nosad

Its probably from dragging the rear brake while cornering. Not coming down the steep hills..

Its probably from dragging the rear brake while cornering. Not coming down the steep hills..
That's it exactly, pretty sharp curves and switchbacks out here. With the grade of the mountains I run a lower gear and only brake in corners.

Back