free website stats program changing colors of guages lights | Harley Davidson Forums

changing colors of guages lights

rsbourff

I installed a radio and the background light is blue. Does anyone know if its possible now to change the background lights of the gauges to blue also and if so, what do I need to do. Thanks

I saw a kit on fleabay , where you could change the bulbs, BUT the big guages have LED bulbs from what I got, and you had to take them apart and solder the new bulbs in? seamed like a lot of trouble...

I saw a kit on fleabay , where you could change the bulbs, BUT the big guages have LED bulbs from what I got, and you had to take them apart and solder the new bulbs in? seamed like a lot of trouble...

The small gauge bulbs are easily replaced for less than $5.00 each from superbrightleds.com. The tach/speedo lights are made up from a series of small leds which have to be soldered in very carefully. It is not an easy job and is best left alone unless you have the correct tools etc. You can find people who will do this but they charge $300-400.

Kinda pricy but Dekota Dig. offers their guages in blue

Back