free website stats program changed my avatar should I keep it ? | Harley Davidson Forums

changed my avatar should I keep it ?

ironmark

This is a pic that my oldest daughter took of my gas tank door . I think she took a awesome pic IMO :bigsmiley12:

Looks good, unique and unspoken testimony of your daughter's eye and your ride.

Like It!.....Help me out here...I am not very savy on this one eye monster. My avatar that I have I stumbled on by luck, ( the only one I could find ). where can I go to have some choices (Harley)...I need a place and instructions......I just settled for what was there. But it's not bad, I just did not have any choices.

Like It!.....Help me out here...I am not very savy on this one eye monster. My avatar that I have I stumbled on by luck, ( the only one I could find ). where can I go to have some choices (Harley)...I need a place and instructions......I just settled for what was there. But it's not bad, I just did not have any choices.

Most any digital image should work. You can go to google and change the search to images then search for harley or bar and shield. Returns a good deal of options.

Very nice! Keep it.

IronMark.... know any Kilgores up in Jackson? Good friend of mine Mike lives up in that neck of woods..... we were in the Air Force together.

Back