free website stats program Change of Chistmas | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Change of Chistmas

Man,that is one decent gesture!That sort of altruism is rarely seen outside of community support groups.

I dips me lid to your generosity and kindness.:small3d028:

That is AWESOME!!! It warms the heart to know there are people out there who help others they dont know.

Great job!! That is what Christmas is all about, you really made the day for those two kids.

Next year I will take a new Road King if your are in the Holiday spirit :D

I decided to do something different this year somewhat. I really don't have family,,,and all my friends do. So I decided to find a needy family to give something to the kids. I knew this worker at a restaurant I eat at and asked him if he knew of anyone in need of toys. He called me and gave me the name of a single mom with a 2 yr old girl and a 7 yr old boy. They basically live in one of the projects here in New Orleans. Well I delivered there new bikes this morning . They were delighted and so was I.

DogDad...change is good...bringing joy and laughter to others in need with these unexpected gifts is truly inspiring... :ap

dogdad, if every human on this planet had a heart like yours, we would have a perfect world!! Good on you mate, I have nothing but admiration for you! Well done! :ap

Back