free website stats program Change for a dollar | Harley Davidson Forums

Change for a dollar

During this week of giving thanks, please pause for a few moments and watch this video. In it, you will see an apparently poor man..... who is 'rich' in ways that money can't buy! There is a message here, what you or I do with it, is up to us, just as it was for this man.

Thanks for sharing Glider! Very touching!:)

As I have said, guardian angels walk amogst us everyday....who's to say what they do or don't look like?

Thanks Glider!

Thanks for sharing Glider. It makes us stop and think of what we have and what we also have to offer no matter how small it may be.

Glider thanks for the video. It really puts you in the proper frame of mind for the upcoming Holiday. It makes you think how fortunate you really are and how you need to give so that you can continue to recieve......

I just watched that while eating too much food at the company dinner. I thank the Lord daily for all I am blessed with. We try to help out when we can, but I know I could do more. :s

Glider, Thanks for sharing that video, I don't get choked up much any more but that one showed me how much more I could do with out sniveling

Back