free website stats program Chance to change...... | Harley Davidson Forums

Chance to change......

RUSHMORE_14

Guys, I have a chance to obtain a 2012 rkc (1k miles) $18,000
I own a 2009 heritage.
Question...what could I get for my bike and what's a fair price for the RKC?
Also, opinions on the move from softail to touring.
Thanks
WAP.gif

KBB retail on the Heritage is $13,900.
Sounds like a good deal on the RK, you won't be disappointed in the newer touring bikes they are awesome.

Trade -in value is $10,325. You can carry more weight on a Road King (don't know if that is a factor for you).

2012 Harley-Davidson FLHRC Road King Classic Review

1. Bill of Sale and Hidden Fees - have a written up sales agreement for your review so that you can be positive of what you will pay for your motorcycle. When shopping elsewhere, always ask that the dealer put a quote in writing. If you sense reluctance or unwillingness to put things on paper, that should raise a "red flag" in your mind. Look out for added fees for setup, handling, administration, documentation, or restocking. Challenge those fees
2. Interest Rates - If you use Harley-Davidson® Financial Services for all in-house financing. This allows you to finance additional parts, accessories, merchandise, sales tax, and financial protection options for your motorcycle. Our customers are welcome to use their own financial institution if they wish to. Make sure that you understand the interest rate, length of term, and total finance charge of your package.

3. Harley-Davidson® Literature - When at OSHD, ask us for a copy of the current product catalog to verify the actual Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) and freight charge for the bike that you want. Other dealers claim to give you an attractive deal but may add on fees which often offset any special offer.

4. Hang Tags -Is there a hang tags on our bikes. If you are shopping, look to see if the bikes have hang tags clearly displaying the price of the bike including options and freight. Do not accept custom accessories, service plans, and options, etc, that you do not want.

5. Sales Staff Pay - Your salesperson should listen carefully to learn what it is you want, not what they want to sell to increase their commission. This enables you to work with any member of our team at your convenience.

6. Warranties - All new untitled Harley-Davidson® motorcycles come with a two(2) year factory limited warranty for which you can purchase Extended Service Plans. Some dealers automatically include an Extended Service Plan in a new bike package. Be sure to check the pricing to ensure that you are not getting a plan you do not want and that you are not paying too much for an Extended Service Plan. OSHD sells only factory-endorsed service plans which are honored nationwide. Don't settle for a plan that is only usable at the selling dealership.

Drop in anytime to see what's new, have a cup of coffee and chat with our friendly staff. We also host frequent educational events to help you enhance your motorcycling knowledge.

ONE Thing to be careful on or TWO...

Why did the other party (first owner) trade in or sell?????

Find out.

Starting that bike from cold. LOOK and FEEL on the motor and the foot rests How Much Vibration the motor has..... IF Really shaky, Might be one WITH the Crank out of alignment.

YES, they are rubber mounted and ALL shake, but a few SHAKE TOOOOoooo much.

There is a DEFINITE Reason WHY it only has 1000 miles on it.:yeahright

signed....BUBBIE

Whoa....good thing I didn't go yet. Decided to sell my bike first.
I wil get more if I sell private. I will post in in "Bikes for Sale".
Thanks.

Back