free website stats program Chain Tensioner Issue | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Chain Tensioner Issue

Not positive but I think what Bud is telling you is that the TFI isn't the best choice if you're doing certain cams.

Yes I see I sort of misinterpreted that thought he was saying I would need one, after checking the site and reading the info on selecting a cam I decided to go with as suggested earlier a 21 or 26 grind and Im leaning heavily toward the 26 grind a low to mid range cam, Hopefully the dobeck TFI would work well with this cam, otherwise I have to rethink this whole adventure, and truthfully my brain is starting to hurt!!

Yes I see I sort of misinterpreted that thought he was saying I would need one, after checking the site and reading the info on selecting a cam I decided to go with as suggested earlier a 21 or 26 grind and Im leaning heavily toward the 26 grind a low to mid range cam, Hopefully the dobeck TFI would work well with this cam, otherwise I have to rethink this whole adventure, and truthfully my brain is starting to hurt!!

Wayne R

I just started a "new thread" asking questions about bigger cams and TFI... I know Dobecks makes a ,,Call it Bigger Unit for modified bike engines and maybe we'll get some good replies under my new thread.....Hope it will answer Questions MANY have on this subject..... I also am interested in the replies and maybe Dobecks (Chris) will put something up??

signed....BUBBIE

I sent an E-mail to chris at Dobeck performance and asked if there was another fueler for a larger cam, He replied the fueler is the same for either dont know what to think.

I sent an E-mail to chris at Dobeck performance and asked if there was another fueler for a larger cam, He replied the fueler is the same for either dont know what to think.

I don't know about that....

Harley Dyna 2006-2010 FI-1250ST
Harley Dyna/High Compression/High HP 2006-2010 FI-1250HPST
Harley Softail 2007-2010 FI-1250ST
Harley Softail/High Compression/High HP 2007-2010 FI-1250HPST
Harley V-Rod 2008-2010 FI-1253ST
Harley Sportster 2007-2010 FI-1251ST
Harley Sportster/High Compression/High HP 2007-2010 FI-1251HPST
Harley Touring 2010 FI-1254ST

Back