free website stats program Central Ohio Tuner Needed | Harley Davidson Forums

Central Ohio Tuner Needed

crow

I am looking for a good tuner in the Central Ohio area. I am installing the HERKO cam conversion with a 21N and want to get a good tune done when completed. I live in the Central / South East Ohio area. I am hoping to find a tuner that is knowledgeable of the Magneti Marelli EFI and Power Commander USB III. I am not looking to get the most HP or Torque. I want a nice dependable readable bike. I have a map in the bike now that came with the PCIII from Fuel Moto. The bike runs fine. I emailed Fuel Moto with my changed configuration and Jamie sent me a new map for the cam install. I did a map compare between my present map and the new map for the cam and they are almost identical. The map for the cams has a little more fuel added and I mean very little in only a few of the ranges. This has me wondering just how much of a change is needed. This is why I want to get a tune done. The conversion is being done for the tensioners problem and to eliminate that problem, I almost bought the 12N stock cam but figured I might as well get some bang for my buck. SO if you know a good tuner and have a 1st hand opinion or dealings with a tuner I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks
Jim

Back