free website stats program center stand | Harley Davidson Forums

center stand

486fern

can any one give me a heads up on a center stand for a 2006 electra glide what is the best kind at the best price. thanks

If you type in "center stand" in the search box, you'll turn up 13 pages of threads on the subject. Have fun.

Sorry I don't remember the company but they were at Biketoberfest last October - maybe a search will turn them up as an official vendor or something. They were selling them installed for under $300 if my memory serves me correctly.

I have wheel doc on 2004 EGCU and I really like it, it took all of about 5 minutes to install. Don't remember the cost off hand but less than 300. Hope this helps.

I've got the WheelDock on my 08 SG, and like it. As olddude says, it took about 5 minutes to install.

Holly Cow you guys with the Wheeldock sold me on it as well. Just ordered one. I checked out the video and had to have it. Actually I was pondering getting a center stand anyway.

Holly Cow you guys with the Wheeldock sold me on it as well. Just ordered one. I checked out the video and had to have it. Actually I was pondering getting a center stand anyway.

I think you'll really like it. It's really handy for doing maintenance without having to use a jack, and great when letting a passenger climb aboard.

Back