free website stats program center stand on '09? | Harley Davidson Forums

center stand on '09?

does anybody know if the HD center stand will fit on the '09 models with the re-routed exhaust? something tells me it doesn't.
if not, when would one expect the MOCO to put one out there that fits ... or is there an aftermarket designed for the '09s?

just curious ...

so ... i happened to be at a HD dealership after i posted my question.
according to the guy there, the center stand HD sells will not accommodate the re-routed '09 exhaust. harley hasn't released one yet that will.
does that mean we wait until july to find out if they're going to? not quite sure how it works with the MOCO. (and not for nothin' MOCO, but $330. is way overpriced for that thing. you absolutely deserve to make a profit but come on.)

about that Wheeldock version ... doesn't that lifting lever get in the way or stick out obtrusively when the stand is up?? can't really tell from the fotos.

cheers ...

Better yet take in a copy of this thread and give it to the pool boy!:D

I have one on My Bike, Try these Guys -

WHEELDOCK - The Official Site - wheeldock.com

I have the Wheeldock on my bike too. Very easy to install, one bolt. I love it in the garage since the bike takes up less room. It also makes washing the bike much easier. I also use it some at other places. Just make sure you're on level ground when you use it.

To be honest, I bought the center stand because it was so difficult getting my 09 Ultra off the Jiffy Stand, bad knee. That was before HD came out with the correct Jiffy Stand so my bike doesn't lean so much and it's easy to stand up now. Still love the Wheeldock, though.
:USA

guys ...
here's what it says in the catalog i downloaded off the HD site.
am i looking at the wrong catalog??
maybe the pool boy was right ... :(

91573-06 $329.95
Fits ’99-’08 Touring models with Original Equipment or
Profile® Low Suspension.

Back