free website stats program Center Kickstand for 07' Fatboy | Harley Davidson Forums

Center Kickstand for 07' Fatboy

Fat-boy

I have a 2007 Fatboy and I'm interested in purchasing a center kickstand. It appears that Harley Davidson is the only one who supports my model (FLSTF). I've been to many sites without any luck. Does anyone have any suggestions or has installed one and can tell me how it turned out..

there was a company down in Daytona during bike week (not Biketoberfest) who was selling and doing free installs. Cannot think of the name right now but will look it up and post for you. AAhhh I remember it was called EZ-UP don't know who sells it but I am sure you can google it.

Thanx Slapp, I checked Wheeldock EZ Up, they do not support cruisers just touring bikes..... Thanx anyway. I guess if I really want the center stand (which I think I do) I will have to go to the HD dealership.

Center stand sure does make it easy on cleaning day. Wandted to put one on my EG glide but since I lowered it there is no clearance for it.

I also like to have a centre stand on my bikes every bike i have had in the past had a centre stand I was a little surprised when i got my first HD bike that there was no centre stand

Brian

I also like to have a centre stand on my bikes every bike i have had in the past had a centre stand I was a little surprised when i got my first HD bike that there was no centre stand

Brian
I had a center stand on my old bike and always liked the option of using either one (side or center stand).. It does make for easy cleaning and it comes in handy when filling up, Also I just like the way the bike looks when it the upright position.

Back