free website stats program cell phones | Harley Davidson Forums

cell phones

drake

yesterday, while driving to work I saw a guy riding his bike and talking on his cell phone. Is that dangerous or what?

You gotta love when people do stupid stuff!! But then people get so surprised when something happens to them..... I don't quite get it.....

yesterday, while driving to work I saw a guy riding his bike and talking on his cell phone. Is that dangerous or what?

Perpetuates the myth "You can't fix stupid." I guess the next question will be, Is it okay for me to use fingerless gloves so I can text message safely, my palms are getting callouses, full riding gear is too hot and my autopilot needs a little help, maybe Glider can help me fix it? :newsmile055:

Last edited:
I have on two occations answered my phone on my bike. Mind you that I was at a stop sign and ended up turning the bike off and pulling over to chit chat. Funny how everybody and their brother calls you as soon as you hit the start button near the right grip.... For a while I wasn't taking my phone on rides with me but then I thought what if something happens? So I started carrying it again, but I turn it off before I put it in my pocket because my phone will call people in my pocket (I have one of those stupid blackberry type phones that I have no idea how to use it was on sale and the guy got a bigger commission I figured I'd be nice when I bought it)

The guy in the video, regardless of how stupid he is, obviously does know how to control his bike. I was appalled at the cagers getting so close to him, yeah he was being unsafe but the cagers trying to pass him well that is what I call homicidal.... I think they were trying to kill him....

Talking on the cell phone is bad enough but we had one guy who was weaving and slowing down, etc. while he text messaged. We pulled him over and he put the cell up for the day. Fossil

Back