Celebrity!

Discussion in 'General OFF TOPIC' started by GroundHawg, Feb 21, 2010.

1. GroundHawg

GroundHawg Active Member

I just got back from a trip to Arizona. Flew into Phoenix, went to Tucson for a few days (in a car... Next time I'll rent a bike), and headed back to snowy Ohio. Figured I stop by the local Harley dealer's to pickup some shirts. The dealer in Phoenix (actually Mesa), Chesters, asked if I wanted a copy of Glory Road. I said sure! Didn't know what it was but it had pretty pictures on the cover ;-) Just now looked through it and noticed the caption on a picture on page 86 - it read "Chopper monitors the performance of a customer's bike on the dynamometer at Eagle Rock Harley-Davidson & Buell."

I scanned it - probably not the best scan but should be viewable

scan0002.JPG

2. sprinklerfitter669

sprinklerfitter669 Junior Member

Thats really cool, congrats Chopper

3. Breeze3at

Breeze3at Well-Known Member

AhHaaa,, now we know what the backside of the dome looks like.:laugh

4. jaceddie

jaceddie Junior Member

It's always nice to know that we have only the best here on the forum.

5. Adamal47

Adamal47 Active Member

I would get it autographed if I were you...either frame it or ebay it.$$$$$

6. Iceman24

Iceman24 Well-Known Member

He actually has a job - I thought he was a "super bike hero" who rides all day & surfs HD Forum at night.:s

Nice having such a seasoned member to assist us on this wonderful site & a celeb to boot (golden). Chopper's the man!:newsmile036:

7. buck484

buck484 Active Member Contributor

We are so lucky to have these individuals to assist us knuckleheads (me) when we do our own work. Just another testimonial to the quality of this site.