free website stats program CD Volume | Harley Davidson Forums

CD Volume

timaloy

Hi Guys,
Another problem I have is that when I play a CD the volume is way down, so much so that I can't hear the CD when I am riding. I can plug my I-Pod in and blow the barn doors off, same with the radio, CD is another matter. Is it possible I have somehow muted the CD volume? Thanks in advance.

Ian

Hi Guys,
Another problem I have is that when I play a CD the volume is way down, so much so that I can't hear the CD when I am riding. I can plug my I-Pod in and blow the barn doors off, same with the radio, CD is another matter. Is it possible I have somehow muted the CD volume? Thanks in advance.

Ian

I don't have an answer to the specific question, but when you get tired of messing with it, here is the BEST solution I have found when I have had problems with my radio (only once). They are VERY quick. You send your radio along with a check for now $200. You get back a completely rebuilt radio. When it comes back, it is essentially "like new"!! Many HD Dealerships use this bunch. Great deal, IMHO.

RadioSound - Customer Service

TQ

Why not call one of the places that installs radios in automobiles in your area. Tell them what it's doing and see if they have any ideas. I had problems with the MP3 player I installed and called Hogtunes and he set me up with an amp and speakers that are killer.

Opposite of mine. My CD's play louder than the radio. Did that on my 04 and does it on my 2010. However, it's not the difference you describe. I can still hear the radio. Just does not crank as loud as the CD.

Back