free website stats program Catalytic in Exhust | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Catalytic in Exhust

I was looking at tuners. Which is better cobra F I 2000 or the Vance Hines fuel pack 3 Maybe some of you have some thoughts on this ? thank you

I was looking at tuners. Which is better cobra F I 2000 or the Vance Hines fuel pack 3 Maybe some of you have some thoughts on this ? thank you

If the bike will stay stock or Stage I, or even with a mild cam, the FP3; any performance upgrades beyond that like more displacement, longer cams, more compression, ported heads etc., neither. More performance will require a dyno tune and a system like the TTS Mastertune or the V&H Powervision.

With the cats in the mufflers, replacing the mufflers with non-cat units will have little effect on the heat but adding a bit more fuel should help a bit.

BTW, suggest that you search as this subject has been discussed in other threads. Also a good idea to start a new thread since the subject matter is different; you will likely get more replies that way.:icon_wink:

Last edited:
Back