free website stats program Cat removed | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Cat removed

Thank you bud, I was going to sat the same thing. Iceman I thought about getting 09's and drill some holes in correct place andd get the bungs welded on, but I like the hard way:D.

I have a similar question about using 09 head pipes on my 2010 road king. I just added a Dobeck tfi and to use that we unplug the o2 sensors, so then can't I use the older head pipes and just plug the o2 holes?

I have a similar question about using 09 head pipes on my 2010 road king. I just added a Dobeck tfi and to use that we unplug the o2 sensors, so then can't I use the older head pipes and just plug the o2 holes?

yes that would work

Do I understand this properly. You are using a TFI at the same time a Cat is still installed in the exhaust system.?

Shoot! I suppose that means my Canadian '09 has a cat?! Better check into this more.
May be a good excuse to get new headpipes, hehehe...:D

Let us know what you find. I have a Canadian 09 SG and I would be interested in this too.

Back