free website stats program Cass County Choppers BEWARE! | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Cass County Choppers BEWARE!

Good Post John,

I had not realized the full extent of the problem and how you were clear and concise about your difficulty using their product, and by the Novemeber 3 response, he clearly is not well versed in customer service -- " No one ever wins an argument with a disgruntled customer", especially by adding heat by saying the customer is wrong and not doing ANYTHING to make a positive outcome even possible...don't think they will be in business very long with higher up or possible part owner cannot make a decision to do something to make good what seems to be simply an applications or compatibility issue.

For all we know, the root cause could have been one transposed number on the labeling of the part or on the box...a shelving bin ticket, or even a blueprint/assembly drawing error...but the manufacturer or factory floor will never know because this Ron guy is making the assumption HIS company does not make a mistake and probably did not even turn in a trouble ticket to HIS QA department or Quality System if the company even has one. When you deal with companies, sometime it helps to ask things about their Quality department before you even buy. I have observed the key to good Quality Assurance is outlined clearly and usually provide evidence of ISO or some type of certification. If they did they would address and mitigate the small errors first, if not they escalate, being too large to mitigate without incurring huge costs for all parties involved, including recalls and other big time transgressions.

Last edited:
I just received some feedback from another of Cass County's customers who purchased the same trees as me. He ordered his a week before, but received them after I got mine. He measured the stem which came with his and it was 3/4" shorter than the stem I received. A stem of that length would have worked fine for my application. Great quality control they have there.

It sounds like they were at fault all along and wouldn't step up to the plate and make it right. Great way of doing business....NOT!

these days info travels fast, and bad info travels faster...100% customer satisfaction is the only way to go. he should have offered to ship replacement that day, and include labels for paid return shipping of returned goods.

Scrappy, you are right, because the Ron guy did not do any proactive customer service, they may never find out how the wrong part was shipped out OR to do appropriate countermeasures to prevent it happening again. Their QA & Shop Floor control is oblivious that anything is wrong either.

Anyone not happy with their service can also sign the guestbook...

Been to their site multiple times and never ever saw the guestbook.

Anyone explain why it felt so good to share this information directly on their website? :newsmile011:

Back