free website stats program Capt Phil on Deadliest Catch | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Capt Phil on Deadliest Catch

That show was hard to watch. I got a kick out of the story where his son, (or sons) and friends showed up at his house to show him a new rice rocket and he made them park out on the road before they could visit! Old school American Harley man to the core. RIP Phil :hii

In the beginning of next season the boys and crew are going to toss his ashes into the sea. touching and very missed.

I've wondered about the impact of the whole stroke on young Jake. It seems it happened shortly after Jake confessed to Phil that he was an addict. I hope Jake stays clean.
At the end of the final show of the season, they reviewed the earnings for the season. The crew on the top boat made a little less than $1,000 a day if it was a 2 month season. I'd pay $1,000 a day to get OFF the boat. That's a miserable way to make money. But I like eating the catch!
RIP Captain Phil.

Just like all of you, I too am a huge fan of Deadliest Catch. Don't think I've missed an episode in 3 or 4 years. I also learned of Capt. Phil's death long before it was aired. Knowing that made watching this season even more...........I hate to say "enjoyable", but it made Tuesdays seem much further apart that 7 days!!!! My prayers go out to his family and I am sure that Capt. Phil is fishing the seas of heaven!!

Only true Reality Show and I believe the best show on TV.

Did laugh a little when Johathan hit the pole in NewOrleans, wonder who's bike it was?

Phil was a part owner of the boat with a woman named Marie, hence the name of the boat. They plan on keeping it in service and at the end of the next OPI season they plan to have her hauled and a complete overhaul of the ship completed, she is a tired vessle and needs some updates, too much stuff breaking down.

Jake was arrested for DUI some time after Phil died and charges were dropped. He has completed his rehab and believe he is doing ok. THink both boys are trying hard to kick all habits including Tobacco.

Understand phil left the boys fairly well off and they plan on auctioning one of his bikes and donating money to fishmens memorial fund.

Lastly These guys are all interesting characters, wish they would have a couple of shows that deal with who they are and how they live. Too bad we only found out about phil after he died.

Back