free website stats program Capitol Jack didn't leave HDTimeline | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Capitol Jack didn't leave HDTimeline

HEY CAPITAL JACK ---

Good to hear everything is cool ( except the 'puter part ). Hurry up and get back on board here and when you do - make sure you have our Sears updates on the specials coming up!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Randy

I just figured he was totally immersed in that Photography Class he signed up for!

:lolrolling

Doc, as usual I was a minute to late I was thinking exactly the same thing! Hope the class helps:swoon

Bodeen

I heard the teacher sent Jack home for forgetting his camera.

maybe we can get before and after photos or the "puter"... gee the poor redhead he must be driving her nuts:D

Jack you could of put on your yuppie cloths and talked your way into a business center in one of the hotels. :newsmile036:

Tough weather all around this summer - hope Jack's back online soon. I'm guessing this was his way to get red's OK for newer/faster computer...?? :D:s

You know when Jack gets back he is going to have words..lol you guys!

Been gone myself for awhile, telephone line was taken out by something, it took AT&T 5 days to fix!!

Puter is back up for how long I don't know, I am thinking about hi jacking the Redheads NEW laptop if this goes sideways again:p

Back