free website stats program cant wait for manual need to ride now | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

cant wait for manual need to ride now

Yep, Breeze has it correct. Thought he was wrong ... .. . . .. . Should have known not to doubt the Breeze.

As Skynyrd used to sing, ' that's why they call (him) the breeze, (he) keeps blowin down the road, and (he) ain't hidin from nobody and nobody hidin from (him) ..... and that's the way it's supposed to be. '

That is a good call,,,,
He's MY brother from another mother. He MIGHT even look like me IF his avatar pict is of him.:D

signed....BUBBIE

My avitar pic is from younger days. Not quite so handsome now.

As Skynyrd used to sing, ' that's why they call (him) the breeze, (he) keeps blowin down the road, and (he) ain't hidin from nobody and nobody hidin from (him) ..... and that's the way it's supposed to be. '

That's where my friends got my name from. I was single for 26 years, and "didn't have me no worries, didn't carry me no load". :laugh
Breeze was already taken when I joined the forum, so I had to add 3AT (.380).

..... . . . . . . . .
That's where my friends got my name from. I was single for 26 years, and "didn't have me no worries, didn't carry me no load". :laugh
Breeze was already taken when I joined the forum, so I had to add 3AT (.380).

Cool man, I did not get married till I was 30, only been married once though. My wife's been married twice.

So if you and Bubbie are Half brother's howd you end up in Georgia and him out west ?

Cool man, I did not get married till I was 30, only been married once though. My wife's been married twice.

So if you and Bubbie are Half brother's howd you end up in Georgia and him out west ?

Me and Bubbie have never met, but we have so many similar personality quirks, we are convinced our dad was the same man, even though I was born in upstate NY, and Bubbie's from the left coast.:laugh:laugh

Last edited:
Good morning,
Are the downloadable service manulas from HD's site or another ?. I'd like to download my service manual just not sure which site to use/trust.

If anyone has downloaded and can share the site address that would be awesome.

Rgds, Shawn

Back